PAUL ASAMBAASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
areas of expertise
- Business Strategy and transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Credit Risk Management
- Executive Coaching
- MBA (Entrepreneurship), ESAMI/Maastricht Business School
- BA, Economics and Political Science, University of Nairobi
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB)
- Holds various Board positions in the Financial Services Sector
Paul is a highly capable all-round Banking and Finance professional with special skills in Banking Strategy, Credit Management, Relationship Management, Credit Remedial Management and business turnaround. He brings on board thirty or so years of experience in the financial services industry. His specialization in evaluating and managing risk from SMEs to high-value complex relationships across a wide spectrum of companies provides him with unique insights to understanding the key drivers of business success and failure.
He has worked with businesses in Kenya and across the region including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ghana and Zambia covering a multiplicity of sectors and achieved positive outcomes to assure business sustainability for the long term.
He sits on the Boards of Microfinance companies and private companies.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: