SME Support Services
We support the establishment, growth and development of SMEs by providing transaction support services required at the various facets of their business lifecycle, from idea conceptualization and strategy formulation and implementation, business planning, formulation of a marketing strategy and implementation, capital raising (debt/mezannine/Equity), training and development, setting up of systems, and all other services that a growing SME requires.
Highlight of some recent Engagements
- ARMA partnered with Earthcare Services Ltd under a programme funded jointly by GIZ/DfID and Norad. The Consultants assessed the strength and capacity gaps of selected SMEs in Turkana County supplying the Oil and Gas sector. They designed a tailor-made program to enhance Healthy, Safety and Environment (HSE), business and technical skills. Using a criteria they developed, the Consultants proposed names of SMEs from a long-list of over 150 SMEs that they considered to have sufficient capacity to participate in the programme.
- ARMA was engaged by an International Development Agency as a business development service provider, to deliver technical assistance support to three small and/or medium enterprises under a program that is assisting Women in Small and Growing Businesses . Centerprise Africa successfully carried out the interventions in the three women-owned SMEs that were in three different sectors namely Apparel & Textile; Education; and Healthcare. The engagement generally involved
- Carrying out a diagnostics exercise to identify gaps and opportunities and design bespoke capacity building programmes
- Developing the SMEs strategic plan through an inclusive and participatory process
- Developing an implementation plan for the strategic plan
- Developing a robust marketing strategy that includes a digital marketing strategy to enable the SME engage with their clients
- Developing a Financial Model for the SME based on the revised Strategic plan
- Facilitating development of funding proposals to identified financiers